RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Knight’s Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

A Knight’s Dream Empty
PostSubject: A Knight’s Dream   A Knight’s Dream Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:18 pm

It has always been the dream of a young man named Sturm Brightblade to become one of the legendary Knights of Solamnia. However, there are many problems that he must overcome. First, he must become a citizen of any city in the country of Solamnia. To do this, he must disguise himself since he had been sent into exile thirteen years before. Second, in order to become a Knight, he must go through several years of difficult training. Will Sturm succeed and finally become a Knight of Solamnia, like his father was?

Rules:
1. All RP Lover rules apply.
2. Up to two characters per person.
3. Have fun!

Profiles must include:
Name: (First and last name please)
Age: ( Between 18-30 years for humans. Anything up to 400 for elves, kender and dwarves. Anything reasonable for dragons.)
Race: (Human, elf, dragon, kender*, dwarf or a combination of any of the two.)
Occupation: (Traveler, commoner, thief, Knight of Solamnia, Dark Knight, mage. Not required for dragons)
Bio: (No one liners.)
Appearance: (Picture or description is fine)

My profiles:
Name: Sturm Brightblade
Race: Human
Bio: Sturm was once a squire to a brave knight. He was then accused of killing his father, and he was banished. He is determined to find a way to get back to Palanthas and become a knight.
Appearance: Medium length black hair, bright brown eyes, wears his father's armor.

Name: Silink
Race: Human
Bio: A long time friend of Sturm's father, Silink is an old knight. He was born and raised in Palanthas, and he later befriends Sturm.
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, gray eyes, wears the armor of a Knight of the Sword**

*Kender are a very small race of people, coming to a height of only about 4 feet. They are very curious, and they often take things, claiming they "Just wanted to look at it" or "You must have dropped it, and I was giving it back to you". Most people consider them annoying and throw them out, but they always come back.

**There are three Orders of Knighthood: Sword, Crown and Rose. Crown is the lowest, then Rose, then Sword.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

A Knight’s Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knight’s Dream   A Knight’s Dream Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:34 pm

((hi hi MetallicaFan86, I'll join with my original characters, let me know if they need some modifications))

Chaugall
Name: Mazohahecon Zil’arth’thra
Race: Dark Elf
Bio: Mazohahecon has ever held a grudge against the knights of Solamnia, a grudge he inherited from his father before him. He will stop at nothing to cause harm or chaos to these knights. His hate has twisted his mind as had his preferred interest in the dark arts of his mage craft. Mazohahecon is currently traveling to Solamnia.
Appearance:
A Knight’s Dream Prince3

Name: Súrion T’ara
Race: moon elf - Kagoensti
Bio: Súrion is undertaking her first journey away form the safety of her people and the forests she has known all her life. She seeks to see the world and learn what it has to offer.
Appearance:
A Knight’s Dream 00067700_000
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

A Knight’s Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knight’s Dream   A Knight’s Dream Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:05 am

((Nope, it looks great! Welcome aboard again! I brought this one back because I missed playing as Sturm, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Knight’s Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knight’s Dream   A Knight’s Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Knight’s Dream
Page 1 of 1