RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Mages

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

War of the Mages - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:33 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut looks up and the rain hitting the canopy, and then around their campsite, her summoning staff blinks at her and she knows that shadow is being used near by. But it does not concern her so Uxrut finds some jerky and starts chomping.*

Uxrut: Want some? *She offers Sadentěr come of her camel her jerky, very much an acquired taste*

*Satoh's form materializes and he appears on the other side of the campfire, his snout detects the two his seeking at the same campfire. Satoh rapidly changes his plans he needed to find out what these two were to each other or he'd risk alienating the Othrosian*

Satoh: Otherosian, I have heard you are for hire...*Satoh speaks without introduction or greeting.*

Uxrut: *eyes narrow as she regards the derrian.* I'm for hire...but I won't be bought as a toy for a derrian she warns.

*Satoh smiles his cruel smile as he sits by the campfire.*

Satoh: Understood. We want you as a solider, what say you?

Uxrut: You know my price? *Satoh nods*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Warrior

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Sadentěr shook his head. "No, thank you," He said. When Satoh appeared, he edged back slightly, making himself ready to run, for he recognized him as a follower of the sorceress.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut's dark eyes observe Sadentěr's reaction to Satoh's appearance. She supposed it was considering he was a derrian.*

Uxrut: I'll meet you somewhere to discuss my contract, but for now you’re messing with my campfire.

*Satoh nods, it was unlikely for anyone suitable for joining the sorceress would agree out right or invite him to share the campfire. Knowing he must wait until Uxrut was away from the vampire he decides to wait for now. If he did not he may only be able to present Clarisse with one of the two items she desired.*

Satoh: As you wish...there is a warming rock just outside this forest between here and Shazarade City.

Uxrut: Good enough.

*Satoh's form looses its solid appearance and he fades into shadow and then is gone.*

Uxrut: So you still planning on bailing from this pleasant campfire you built? *She chomps on some more camel jerky, as she aims her question at Sadentěr.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**The City/Shazarade City - Inn**

*The master blacksmith, tired from his hard day of work calls it day and Dhinil arranges to meet him again at his forge in the morning. Dhinil looks around the inn studying the inhabitants, even though he'd traveled all day, he was not yet ready to settle in for the night.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Sadentěr let out a sigh of relief. "I recognized him from dealings on the field of battle," He said in a flat voice. "I remember that my teacher told me about him, and I was warned to avoid him if at all possible."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:04 am

**Forest**

Uxrut: Some sense in that advice...derrians can be tricky if you’re not ready. That’s why I would not view the contract right off, I need time to prepare myself *she grins, not realizing the cruelty and blood magic could be the reason why Sadentěr's teacher warned him against the derrian.*

Uxrut: Although I'm not sure why your teacher would advise you to be weak, you seem more than confident with your magic...surely you could hold your own?

*Uxrut blinks, she always assumed that those that could perform magic were better than everyone else and so were a first class of people that were equals.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:08 pm

"No, I'm not yet powerful enough to hold my own against him," Sadentěr said. "She warned me that until my connection with the red moon god became stronger, it would be best to avoid him."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:44 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut regards Sadentěr with surprise, who exactly was his teacher. Whoever they were, to Uxrut they sounded like a totally drag. Won't accept him, advise him to be weak, what an annoying person to know.*

Uxrut: And how do you know your not already forged this stronger link with your red moon *distaste for Sadentěr's teacher leaks through her tone, she just can't help it.*
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female
Number of posts : 91

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Magic User

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:16 am

"Ne, ne, I heard the High Mage and High Healer are in this city, do you think we can meet them?" asked Ezaria in low voice. Selena was thinking for a moment before she answered, "What for?"

"We could ask them to teach us some spell or something else... I heard both of them are kind people, they wouldn't mind to teach us a little, right?" said Ezaria excitedly. Selena only responded Ezaria with nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://misato-dailylife-journal.blogspot.com/
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:54 am

"I have felt my power wane of late. I have noticed that the red god has been strangely distant from his followers lately. My teacher said the same of the light moon's goddess," Sadentěr said. "Perhaps it has something to do with the sorceress.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:21 am

*Mage Dhinil rents a room for the night in the Inn, confident and content with his plan to meet the master blacksmith in the morning and meet with the High Mage Islűsan Lömandr tomorrow. Dhinil makes his way to his room and settles in for a well earned sleep.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Forest**

Uxrut: You mean someone is messing with your magical energy and you haven't killed them. What are you waiting for?

*Uxrut and many of her people would never stand for anyone moving against their power source and would act accordingly to prevent it. Uxrut reveals her ignorance when it comes to human and Elvin magic’s.*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:25 am

"If you think I spoke of a powerful force in Satoh, I'm sure you can imagine how powerful his mistress, the sorceress, is," Sadentěr said with a shudder. "Terrifyingly powerful. Bent on becoming a goddess and killing all who stand in her way, including the gods and goddesses."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:48 pm

**Forest**

Uxrut: Than your gods must be week and its time for a change.

*Uxrut like all her kind had an appreciation for power, those who wielded it were worthy of respect and wariness, no matter if they were insane or not.*

*Uxrut was looking forward to meeting up with this Satoh, especially with all that Sadentěr was saying.*

Uxrut: So are you looking to join with this powerful sorceress? *Uxrut had interpreted, Sadentěr's shudder as anticipation.*
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 am

"I'm going to sleep," said Ezaria to Selena later, yawning and wore her outer clothes off and pulled her blanket. "Night. Don't stay up too long, we have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Night," Selena answered. Later she heard Ezaria's soft sleeping sound and felt sleepy as well, even she didn't want to sleep this soon.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Sadentěr shook his head. "No, I would never join her. I would go back and face my own mistress's wrath before facing the sorceresses," He said.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut regards Sadentěr, frankly puzzled. The games of power, the tide of flow were a prominent part of her kind’s everyday life.*

Uxrut: So it’s true...the people outside the desert are strange...*she states as she regards her campfire companion.*

Uxrut: *shrugs* Not to worry, all the more fun for me.

*Uxrut finishes off her camel jerky, wiping her mouth.*

Uxrut: Ahh that was good, now all I need is to be comfortable; a nice big fire lizard is what I need.

*Uxrut's eyes suddenly flash, and her staff takes on an aura of power. A wind picks up around her, words not quite heard can be felt than from before her staff and an enormous huge reptilian fire lizard steps before her and lays down presenting Uxrut with a comfortable place to rest.*

Uxrut: That’s more like it *she states as she makes herself comfortable against the large creature.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Sadentěr shrank back slightly, but not enough to offend Uxrut. He shifted slightly, warily watching the large creature that had suddenly popped into existance. He took the fire down to several glowing embers, and he lay next to them. Closing his eyes, he slowly began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 pm

**Forest**

*Uxrut's kind didn't require a great deal of sleep, and after a couple of hours, she was feeling ready to face the world. She looks over to the dieing embers of the fire to see that Sadentěr was sleeping. Shrugging, she mounts the fire lizard and with an off hand flick of her staff leaves Sadentěr a hollo message of herself before she leaves the camp area.*

*The Holo message, is a transparent likeness of Uxrut that thanks Sadentěr once fore for the fire stone before saying goodbye.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At dawn, Mage Dhinil stands outside the master blacksmith door and in moments the man appears. The two make their way to High Mage Islűsan Lömandr's residence.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Warming Rock - Between Shazarade City and Forest**

*Satoh leans lazily against the warming rock, he knows that the Othrosian is on her way, unable to resist his offer. It was her nature...*
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 am

Islűsan opened her eyes and rolled over. She yawned, stretched, and got out of bed. She smiled at her still sleeping friend before getting ready for the day. She put on water for a cup of tea, for she had a feeling that there would be people coming to visit her.

Sadentěr awoke to Uxrut's message. He sighed as he listened to it and realized that he was alone once more. He knew it couldn't be helped, so he put out the remains of the fire and packed up his belongings vefore starting on his way once more.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:05 am

**The City/Shazarade City - Islűsan's House**

*Mage Dhinil in the company of the Master Blacksmith troop across the city until they arrive before the front door of Islűsan's House. Without hesitation, the master black smith knocks, which sounds more like a pounding from his muscled and powerful arm.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Warming Rock - Between Shazarade City and Forest**

*Astride her fire lizard summon, a particular favorite of Uxruts, she steps out from the forest before Satoh who continues to lean lazily against the rock.*

Uxrut: I’m here *she announces unnecessarily.*

*Satoh's reply is to smile and straighten from the rock...*

Satoh: Yes this Othrosian should do nicely...
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:58 am

Islűsan smiled at the knock, realizing she had been right. She went to the door and opened it. "Good morning, Master Blacksmith," She said. "And who is this with you?" She asked, looking over at Dhinil. How interesting. The blacksmith has brought a mage with him, She thought. "Please, come in," She added, stepping aside to allow them to ebter.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 am

Amarie stirred when she felt movement around her,she woke up and heard the knock,she dressed and covered herself in her cloak,it was unwise for her to reveal herself in front of people she does not know,slowly she left the room and stood at the side of the living room.
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:46 pm

((Hey, Miyuki-chan! How are things going?))

Islűsan saw Amarie out of the corner of her eye, and she smiled at the other. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, turning slightly to face her.

Clarisse looked out of her window, and she sens a shadow messenger to find Satoh. The messenger stood silently behind him, and waited for him to notice it's presence.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:54 am

((Average...I'm going back tomorrow though..))

Amarie smiled and nodded,she looked at the guests questioningly,wondering if either of them would give her an answer or will she have to do a mind search or maybe to save time,Islűsan might tell her.
Back to top Go down
108Stars
Ittohei
108Stars

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 am

Ezaria woke up earlier than Selena did. She grinned mischievously and crawled onto Selena's bed, intending to give a surprise to her. But the sleeping Selena unconsciously swung her arm onto Ezaria's face and knocked her nose.

Ezaria's loud grumble awaken Selena in no time. "What happened?!" Selena asked.

"Nothing," Ezaria replied with scowled face, rubbing her now-red nose and walked away.

After getting ready they went to have their breakfast. "Those people from Temple sent us for nothing... We've been wandering for days without getting any clue," Selena said.

"Mmm, they said the High Mage and Priest are in this city. Why not telling them about our mission? Maybe they could help us~"
Back to top Go down
MetallicaFan86
Ittohei
MetallicaFan86

Female

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 pm

((Good luck, Miyuki!))

Islűsan saw Amarie's inquiring look and shrugged. "I've no idea why they've come," She said quietly to her friend. "Perhaps you'd like to join my friend and I for tea?" She said aloud to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Mages   War of the Mages - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Mages
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: