RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:37 am

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

*Séregon's eyes narrow suspiciously at Amaries immediate submissiveness to his age. Did she have something planned? Did she know that he too was an Angel? Despite his best efforts to conceal the fact. Still having lived nearly five and a half centuries must show in some ways in comparison to this very young angel.*

Séregon: As you might have observed, I am not the best with people. Perhaps we could be the ones that circle around the city. Once we leave the forest, I must defer to your judgment in the approach to the Napal's headquarters and to meeting up at the church in the center of the city.

*Séregon is well aware that his behaviour of a moment ago, had left a lot to be desired, the soothing notes from Amarie's flute had seen to his calming down and being able to perceive this about himself. Still he was not very comfortable with the proximity of the vampire. In the early years of his life, he'd seen too many of them fall to their blood lust...old memories would not allow him to see Hurst in any other light.*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:45 am

Amarie could feel the suspicion in Séregon's eyes,knowing that very well but she kept smiling.She was quite sure somehow that Séregon was more experience than her eventhough she doesn't know what race he was of,"Alright...thats fair enough,"she said,Amarie had a strange feeling that Séregon had lived longer than her,whatever his race was.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:59 pm

((sry i havent posted in a while but everytime i got on i always had some chore i had to do Sad ))

Hurst was calmed by Amarie's music, he turned and faced Aranel, he took a deep sigh and said to Seregon, "Hey sorry about my behavior back there, I'm just used to being alone and not out on the road with other people."

He turned to Aranel, "So what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:46 pm

((It’s all good Aidoneos, your here now))

**Secluded Forest Road - Heading East to the Napal HQ and the town**

*Aranel smiles, she hopes that with both Séregon and Hurst calmed, things could proceed.*

Aranel: We head towards the road to warn travelers of the approach of the 10 blade soldiers before meeting up with Amarie and Séregon at the church in the center of the city that you mentioned. Than from there we can go see these napals *she replies to Hurst.*

Aranel: We'll see you in a couple of days *she says in farewell to Amarie and Séregon.*

Séregon: Stay safe, friend of my heart. *Aranels reply was to nod and then wave to her companion before turning to Hurst.*

*Séregon turns towards Amarie, once he'd watched Aranel move off into the forest.*

Séregon: Shall we depart as well Amarie?
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:56 am

Hurst turned and headed for the road, "There should be a caravannot too far up the road heading the same direction we are, if we can convince them to let us help guard them then that should gain us easier access to the town." said Hurst.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:45 am

Amarie shivered at the way Séregon speak to her,it feels funny to her,"Right...let's go then,"she said as she follow Séregon who will lead at the first part of their plan.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:57 pm

**Caravan Main Road**

Aranel: Wouldn't we be more convincing if we should ask to travel with them for protection? After all we didn't start from their destination when they were hiring guards, and we're going to be coming straight of the forest...although I've only read about caravans and the like...

*Aranel realizes that when it comes to the real situation she didn't really have any idea, her knowledge stemmed from books and stories told in the tavern from among her own people.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

*With a nod, Séregon moves easily through the forest. He had not made his mind up with how he thought of this fledgling angel, or of any of this. He had come this way with Aranel to protect her, but now he found that in order to keep her friendship he must travel with another and leave his friend with the company of a vampire. He still was not sure exactly why he agreed, was he allowing his emotions to rule him? Realizing that he was probably giving off an unapproachable aura which would be making Amarie uncomfortable, he decides to converse with her while they traveled.*

Séregon: How long have you been with the napals? *Even as he moves though the forest and speaks with Amarie, he never stops scanning the surrounding forest for hints of danger.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm

"Yeah,your right, we should at least warn them that there are 10 Blades near." Hurst replied

Hurst jogged closer to the road. When he got out onto the road he immedietly put up his hood and cowl to lessent the sting of the sun to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:05 am

Amarie followed Séregon swiftly as he moves thru' the forest,for a short while she could feel a kind of aura that creeps her deep into her bones from Séregon and kept away from him,knowing that the feeling bears no good but when he started to talk to her,she dared to approach him,"Since I was ten,if I'm not wrong...My aunt found me when I was that age,she is one the Napals so naturally I was founded by the Napals,they're are all the wrong and right to me..."Amarie elaborated.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:40 pm

**Caravan Main Road**

*Aranel casts a searching look at her companion Hurst.*

Aranel: How much does the sun bother you? Better to know ahead of time because I've read that some meetings require all head gear to be removed so that travelers know who joins them on the road...we can stick to the shade of the trees until closer towards dusk?

*Aranel had only just now considered that aspect of Hurst being a vampire.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon, almost missteps as the implication that yet another angel might exists, careful to control his voice he asks Amarie a question.*

Séregon: Is your aunt by blood? *his non direct way of enquiring if her aunt was also an angel*

Séregon: The napals must be the right choice for Aranel and I to join if your one who is bought up by them.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:32 am

Amarie shook her head,"No,she is not my aunt by blood but luckily she is an angel too!"she said happily,"Thats how I learn all those spells and incantations I've used...everyone in Napals are made up of different races,vampires,demons and even angels..."Amarie elaborated brightly,she does not feel the need to hide anything about Napals from Séregon who she have a feeling is a sure ally.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:19 pm

"Eh, I don't know quite exactly, maybe its time to find out." Hurst said.

Hurst stopped just before the shade ended and stuck his hand out.Then took off his hood and cowl and stepped out.

"Well, it doesn't seem to hurt anything but my eyes, so if asked to take off my hood then i'll be ok."Hurst stated.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon slows at Amarie's easily spoken words with regards to their being more angels and the Napals consisting of all races, slipping Séregon speaks aloud.*

Séregon: How can this be?....Were we Angels not destroyed...

*Turning to Amarie.*

Séregon: Do you know how long this napal resistance has existed? *Séregon cannot hide the fact that he really wants to know, his facade of cool calm indifference has been shattered since Amarie casually mentioned the existence of other angels among the Napals.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Caravan Main Road**

Aranel: Well that’s good to know *she breaths a sigh of relief*, but that was awfully risky, finding out like that...do you always do things like that? What if something bad happened?

*Aranel walks beside the hooded vampire as they walk along the caravan main road, from the tracks on the road, it wouldn't be long until they caught up with a caravan moving on the road.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:37 pm

"Well, ....yeah pretty much but at least i stuck my hand out first" Hurst said luaghing.

Hurst looked to the hills in the distance and looked at the plain that his village used to be and stopped and stared at the spot where his hut used to be.

"I'll be back, there is something I have to do, if you want to come along you can." Hurst said, "it wont take long."

Hurst started to walk off toward the plain.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:43 am

Amarie looked at Séregon,curious at his eagerness,she shook her head at his question,"I do not know...I believe you must be thinking about we,angels...Yes,it is said that we're extinct...but that was what others think and unfortunately what the other angels in hiding think as well..."she said sadly,"I once thought so as well..."she added.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 am

**Caravan Main Road/ Plain**

*Aranel can't help but smile as Hurst laughs; it would take some getting used to having a companion who wasn't Séregon. But she was sure she was up to the task.*

*Aranel stops as Hurst suddenly heads towards the plain.*

Aranel: What...hey Hurst!! Wait!! *She jogs after him, there is no way she would allow their group to split even more than it currently was.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon knows that he should reply, but his too taken aback with Amarie's easy knowledge of the non-extinction of their kind. Of course she didn't know that he was also an angel. Séregon's mind works a hundred miles an hour as they travel. His pace picks up as his thoughts do as well.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Hurst stops at the spot his house used to be and finds some wood and ties together two crosses.

"This here used to be the village where I lived," Hurst said to Aranel, "I just wanted to do something to make it feel like a proper burial for my parents."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:17 am

Amarie noticed that Seregon's pace picks up,she tried her best to keep up with him though it was hard for her to do so with her wings kept and unable to use them,it was still not wise to use them when they do not know if the 10 Blades were close to them,she of course did not say anything as she did not want to bother Seregon for he seems to be in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Hurst finds some pieces of bark and carved his parents name into them and stuck them in the ground.

"Ok lets get back on the road." Hurst says.

Hurst walks back to the road and continued heading toward the caravan
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:46 am

**Caravan Main Road/ Plain**

*Aranel stops beside Hurst, taking in the remains of the village. She'd been about to start picking through the remains for clues on who these people could have been but freezes upon hearing Hurst's words.*

Aranel: I...I did not know...*she trails off at a loss, her kin were so isolated that they hadn't known the touch of such horror only heard of it and as a result she felt at quite a loss.*

*Before she could figure out what to do, Hurst was already moving back to the road and this task. Aranel falls in beside him.*

Aranel: I'm sorry for your loss...that must have been hard *she murmurs softly to the vampire.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

*Séregon belated becomes aware of his angelic companions struggles, he comes to a stop and regards her.*

Séregon: She truly is very young...

Séregon: This must be a better way for you to travel...*pretending to have just though of an idea, he makes a suggestion.* In the stories of an old, they speak of an angles ability to one hide theirs wings and two to make them of no substance so that they pass through any hindrances and in doing so learn the nature of the object they pass through...couldn't you do something like that?

*Séregon knows it’s risky revealing that he knew something of angels, he just hoped this aunt of hers knew something. Otherwise this angel wouldn’t have a clue and he'd be forced with an uncomfortable decision.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:32 am

After a while Hurst said, "I've ben putting up those bark tombstones for years, so I've gotten used to it, but I wish I had enough money to get real tombstones and not just shoddy bark ones."

Hurst looked down at the tracks and noticed they veered off to the side of the road. "It looks like we are close, maybe they stopped for a meal or to fix a tire." Hurst said.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 am

Amarie stopped when Seregon stopped,her eyes widen in surprise when Seregon mentioned the Angels Advance Magic,"How do you know about that?"she asked,"None of the Angels magic was ever revealed to the outside world...unless...never mind,"she said as she put off the notion she has in her head,"Its not that I do not use it...its that I'm still not good in it..I'm afraid it may not last.."she answered.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm

**Caravan Main Road**

*Aranel wasn't sure what to say. Her kind planted a tree for their dead, so that a living reminder was there. And it didn't cost anything but care to raise the tree and remember the departed.*

Aranel: Hurst, have you though of planting live tombstones as you call it? Why not plant a tree for each grave as my people do. That way you wouldn’t need to worry about money and you could focus on the living. *Aranel suggests, hoping that Hurst would not be offended.*

Aranel: And I do not think the word you do for the departed is shoddy...*she states quietly.*

*As Hurst spots the wheel tracks, she agrees, the caravan was only around the bend to her estimate. It was time to warn the people if they'd heed the warning.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Secluded Forest Road**

Séregon: Well...I guess nothing can stay hidden for long. I though Angel-kind was extinct, which they obviously are not. And you thought that the magic of Angels was unknown, and I know a couple of stories that imply about the old abilities. *He smiles at her.*

Séregon: How long have you been practicing? *It had never occurred to Séregon that Amarie could have difficulty with this magical task, when he was young he been considered quite gifted, but his twin which he rarely thought of now, had required considerable help in the form of mist and the associated equipment to channel mist.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Ittohei
Miyuki

Female

Character Profile
Character Profile:

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 am

Amarie was taken with shock when Seregon smiled,she never expected that Seregon would smile,she returned it,"How long...I only just took it up recently,this was among those magic I have problems with,I've mastered most of the Elementary and Advance magic but this was one that I had yet to master.."Amarie answered in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:27 am

**Secluded Forest Road**

Séregon: If you've only just started, wouldn't it be something that would come in time *his way of offering support.* Try not to linger to much on what you can not do...if magic is anything like the martial arts, focusing on what you can't do will set yourself up to fail *he advises as the two move along.*

*Séregon is surprised at himself, he'd been prepared to reveal what he was...being among his own kind was awakening the group mentality of thought which he hadn't had since his youth. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing.*

*Pausing, Séregon regards Amarie.*

Séregon: If you would allow, I have a physical means, an idea really of how to ensure that these close trees don't damage your wings nor draw unwanted attention to you...if you'd agree of course...

*Séregon's eyes have a light in them that dance, that hadn't been there before. His unaware that learning of other angels had reignited his hope, and it shows.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: