RPLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPLovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character Profile
Character Profile: Human Assassin

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Altair takes his hand off of his hilt and bows
"My apologies for I haven't met any humans in a long time" says Altair, " The last time id did it was when i slew part of the 10 Blades and i ran away to this spot and i built my hut here that way i wouldn't feed on any more humans, please won't you stay awhile or do you not like being near a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character Profile
Character Profile: Elven Magic User

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:24 am

((Aidoneos, Altair? Did Hurst develop an alter ego? Or is someone completely different standing before Aranel and Séregon? I'm going to assume it’s the same person, let me know if it isn't and I'll have my characters respond appropriately.))

**Secluded Forest**

*Séregon's eyes never stray from Hurst/Altair for a moment, he was well aware of his species uncanny speed and strength.*

Aranel: If he speaks truth, than his done the world a service if he takes out those dreaded 10 blades...*in a lower voice* Séregon it was the news of their atrocities that decided us to leave home...

*Séregon was well aware that Aranel wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, and he'd never hear the end of it if he drew his weapon first on the vampire. Keeping his hand exactly where it was, he nods his acquiescence to Aranel.*

Séregon: Watch were you feed around us *he warns, Aranel knows full well that until his comfortable Séregon won't give any more than he has.*

Aranel: Ahhh which way is your home? *She steps out from behind Séregon.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm

((oh sry lol kinda got confused with the names :p))

Hurst points in the direction of his house and says "That way." and starts to lead the way
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:27 pm

((Tis all good, as long as I responded right hehe, you do know about the 25 at least post rule in RPs?))

**Secluded Forest - Trail to Hurst's House**

*Aranel gives Séregon a shove to get him to move after Hurst, she herself skips in front of Séregon and right behind Hurst. Resigned finally Séregon removes his hand from the hilt and follows after the two, not feeling overly happy about the situation.*

Aranel: So how long have you lived in this part of the forest Hurst?
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm

"Well i have lived here as long as i can remember." replies Hurst while he continues to lead Aranel and Seregon to his house.

"So.. what brings you this area?" he asked Aranel

((OH Sad sorry i'm very forgetfull especially when i'm tired))
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:59 pm

((I keep having to remember the time differences, its morning here so bright and bubbly lol))

Aranel: If you've lived here all your life, are you sure it’s alright for Séregon and I to go there?

*Séregon is quite content to allow Aranel to do all the talking for now, he remains watchful of the surrounding forest and the direction that Hurst was leading them.*

Aranel: We heard about the monstrosities that the 10 blades and Munt were causing and could no longer stay safe in our village, we both decided we had to do something...
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 pm

"I'm positive, I have swore to not drink Human blood after i killed and drank my parents blood," said Hurst, "but just in case if i start to act really weird, just run and dont look back, plus if i have the need to feed i'll leave as soon as i get the feeling to make sure not to harm you." he added
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:11 pm

*Aranel stumbles at Hurst's words and would have tripped if Séregon had not been right behind her to lend a helping hand*

Aranel: I...I had no idea...you mean...you can only survive off the life's blood of others? *Aranel had paled somewhat.*

*Séregon keeps a hand of support on Aranel's arm and one for comfort as well. He surprised of the openness of this vampire, it was either a ploy or he was genuine. He stays on guard until time reveals which.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:18 pm

"Yes, this is true, but do not worry I will not harm you or your friend, you have my word." said Hurst tring to calm Aranel, for he sensed worry and disbelief in her words.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:26 pm

*Aranel takes comfort from Séregons hand and his silence, she knows that his allowing Hurst and herself to speak as they will without putting his own judgments in the mix. Aranel was young among her own kind, she was attempting to see the world from Hursts point of view, where instead of vegetation which her kind considered food, he didn't have the flesh of animals or plants but the blood of animals...it felt strange to actually think of herself as a food source...*

Aranel: I *pauses* thank you for your protection...I guess I've never really looked at the world from any other view point but my own. Does that mean there was no one to bring you up if you lost your parents...? *Aranel is hesitant, such a conversation would be considered terribly rude and in bad form among her kind, the dead were not so casually talked about...*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

"Nope I tuaght myself to survive on my own and make use of what I have and the reasources around me." replied Hurst

Hurst stops in the yard of his hut and says "Well here's my house, I know its not much but it works."
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm

**Secluded Forest - Hurst's Hut**

*Aranel thinks that Hurst's life must have been very sad, but she's careful to hide what she thinks. Not knowing how Hurst would receive such thoughts. Instead she focuses on Hurst's home.*

Aranel: It’s very well made, thank you for inviting us here. *Aranel comments as she looks all around, taking in all the sites.*

*In truth, Aranel is trying to wrap her mind around the architecture, she is so used to living trees being grown to the elves needs, that seeing one not constructed in this way was strange.*

Séregon: How long has it been since you attacked the 10 blades? *Séregon believes his given Aranel enough time to talk about pleasantries with this guy, now he wants to know about the current situation and if they were in danger being here.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:07 pm

"I havent attacked them since the first time I did and that was long ago." Hurst replied to Seregon's question realizing that the subject has changed

"Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my house and its my pleasure to have you here and your welcome to stay as long as want." he replied to Aranel
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm

((Last post, catch ya online another time, bye))

Séregon: Have you ever had any indication that they one, know who and what you are? And two, know of this place?

Aranel: We've barely begun on your journey so we can't stay long. *Aranel replies, distracted by Séregon's train of questioning.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:27 pm

"Well if they have know where i am don't you think they would have already been here and captured me or tried to capture me and two i highly doubt they know who i am because i killed every member of the 10 blades that came to the village i was living in" said Hurst
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Aranel: There you see Séregon, nothing to worry about for now...*she trails off as she sees the concern in her companion’s eyes and the tightness around his jaws. She knows that Séregon has bit down on a blistering retort.*

Séregon: I'm going to looks at the perimeter...*With that, Séregon walks away from the two but always keeps Hurst and Aranal in eye sight, scanning the area, both with his physical senses and with his other senses.*

Aranel: *turns back to Hurst* Forgive him, he can be rather...protective until his comfortable around new people.

Aranel: It must have been terrible actually having the 10 Blade members arrive in your village, was any warning given?
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:03 pm

"Eh its not a problem, and no the village was not given a warning or anything they just showed up." said Hurst still keeping is eyes Seregon.

"So what brings you guys through here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Aranel: Well I can answer honestly, as you've stated your dislike of the 10 blades...Séregon and I could no longer sit safe and sound at home with all the horrible things happening elsewhere...we want to help. But the first step is finding out what’s happening, who needs help, and the best way to give aide...but *she blushes* we only started out this morning so we haven't done a great deal...
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:21 pm

"Well you've done better than me, I have hid here for many,many years and have done nothing to help stop the 10 Blades and their forces." Hurst replied focusing on Arenal deciding to trust Seregon.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Aranel: That’s...that is just our intent, we only started today...so far its just lip service. *Looks determined* But I plan to do everything I set out to, even if the cost is high. And you've dealt damage to the 10 blades, don't tell me you have done nothing. That to me was very brave. And if you fell as if you've done nothing, perhaps its time to change that.

*Aranel smiles warmly across at Hurst, wondering if she was seeing a new companion before her.*

*Séregon returns satisfied there is no darkness lurking nearby for now. He finds a warm smile on Aranel's face and wonders what she'd getting them into now.*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:32 pm

"Well i guess it is time to change that, but first how bout something to eat?" Hurst asked, seeing that Seregon has come back from his scanning of the perimiter

"So, does everything meet your qualifications?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 pm

*Séregon turns his icy blue eyes towards Hurst, although Aranel may be warming up to Hurst, Séregon was yet to decide.*

Séregon: For now *Is his only reply to Hurst's question. Aranel casts him an exasperated glance before shrugging.*

Aranel: We wouldn’t be imposing? I ahhh we don't drink blood...*she trails off not sure if he knew what they eat*
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:50 pm

"No not at all and i know humans don't drink blood." stated Hurst.

"So what do you want?" he asked looking back and forth between the two.
Back to top Go down
chaugall
Socho
chaugall

Female

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Séregon: We wouldn't want to inconvenience you, we have our own. *He states flatly*

Aranel: *nods* It’s true we're quite self sufficient, as a human-elf, I'm a vegetarian. We picked quite a few choice bits and pieces as we traveled today. Do you...do you supplement your diet?
Back to top Go down
Aidoneos
Heicho
Aidoneos

Male

Character Profile

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:45 pm

"I feed when i can, animals don't like to wander around these parts now that i'm here" Hurst said, averting his eyes to the ground, know how sensitive elves are about animals and other living things.

"So, go inside if you would like I'll see if i cant find something to 'eat' " he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPLovers :: Pleasent Roleplays :: Fantasy Roleplays-
Jump to: